Good Health Joint Active with UC-II Small Capsules 30
Good Health Joint Active combines three powerful ingredients into an easy to swallow 1-a-night small capsule. UC-II® is a unique patented form of Type II undenatured collagen that works with the immune system to preserve joints and to support the regeneration and maintenance of healthy cartilage. Boron is essential for healthy bones and Vitamin D supports optimal cartilage production. Joints receive nutrients through adjoining bones – so healthy bones are key for healthy joints.
Clinical studies in active adult’s show UC-II® is better than glucosamine and chondroitin showing a significant increase in joint comfort, flexibility and mobility. Just one small 40mg capsule each night provides significant support for joint comfort and cartilage regeneration.
- 1 small Joint Active capsule each night
- Contains UC-II® - type II undenatured collagen
- Supported by clinical studies in healthy active adults, including research at Harvard Medical School
- Ideal for those to dislike swallowing big capsules
- Works with the immune system to promote healthy joints and improve mobility & flexibility. UC-II® is the same protein found in healthy cartilage
- Demonstrates 40mg each night is significantly better than glucosamine & chondroitin in people with joint discomfort
|Active Ingredients: |
UC-II® Standardised Cartilage 40mg
Providing Bioactive Undenatured Type II Collagen 1.2mg
Boron (from Borax) 2mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5mcg
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily. For best results, take with water on an empty stomach just before bedtime.