Nexcare - Reusable Cold Pack
For pain or swelling caused by bumps, Bruises and sprains.
- Minor bumps, bruises, muscle aches, strains, and sprains.
- Tension Headache and toothaches
- Minor burns, scrapes, cuts and insect bites.
Instructions: Cold Therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury. (Includes a protective cover)
1) Store cold pack in freezer for at least two hours before use.
2) Insert cold pack in a cover or wrap in a cloth
3) Apply cold pack to desired area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
Individuals with problems in sensing cold should use extreme caution with this product.
To avoid frostbite, cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time.
Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists.
Do not use this cold pack for heat therapy.