A smooth stainless steel long tooth comb with tough easy grip handle, suitable for removing live and dead head lice, eggs and nits for all hair types.
- Apply conditioner to dry hair, making sure that the whole head is covered.
- Part the hair into small segments. Carefully comb through each segment of the hair from the roots to the tips.
- During combing, wipe the comb onto a tissue to remove lice and nits. Use a magnifying glass (if required) to be sure you are removing the eggs.
- Rinse conditioner from the hair and wash as normal with Parasidose shampoo.
- Clean comb in hot soapy water using a brush.
- Use at least every two to three days during infestation, until no head lice are found for 10 days. This may take 3 to 4 weeks.
- Not suitable for children to use without adult supervision.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
FREE DELIVERY for orders over NZ$100
within New Zealand or NZ$4.95 flat shipping rate for NZ urban areas. Please see shipping for more options.